Our company was founded in 1949 by Cliff Pethick from Bowmanville, who kept it until 1986 when he sold it to Neil McLaughlin of Blackstock. Neil ran the business until Nov. 19, 1991, when he sold it to Brad Black, our current owner. Brad changed the name to Black’s Water Supply Inc. and will have been in business 30 years come this 19th of Nov. 2020. We have a staff of fifteen people during the peak summer months, which goes down to five during the winter months. Our company now has nine tandem trucks and two tractor tanker trucks. We can deliver up to 7,300 gallons per trip! Trucks range from 3,500 up to 7,300 gallons.