Black's Water Supply Inc. - Bowmanville, Ontario
Black’s Water Supply Inc. is a bulk water supply service company. We supply water for all kinds of things.
Some services we provide include:
- Filling wells, swimming pools, hot tubs, skating rinks, fish ponds, large ponds, cisterns, etc.
- Watering sod, trees, shrubs, flowers, and grass.
- Supplying water for construction companies that use it for road compaction, dust control, directional drill rigs, and geothermal drill rigs.
- Flushing roads to keep them clean.
- Watering roads in open pit mines and construction sites to keep the dust down.
- Tank rentals from 500 gallons up to 1500 gallons for temporary water systems, construction sites, or new houses.
Whatever your water needs may be, we can handle it. We have supplied the industrial section of Uxbridge with water for two months, a job which also required us to supply and set up all of the pumping equipment needed to keep a constant pressure of 60 lbs. It was a very technical job which we pulled off with no problems. We have supplied the water for concerts such as Boots and Hearts, Wayhome, Pan-Am and EdenFest Mosport 1996, The Popes Youth Day Toronto and the SARS Concert Toronto. No job is too big or too small. We offer our services to anyone who needs bulk water, whether they be residential, construction companies, commercial, industrial or public.
People choose our company because we offer a wide range of applications for water and we are number one when it comes to service and satisfaction.
Our company was founded in 1949 by Cliff Pethick from Bowmanville who kept it until 1986 when he sold it to Neil McLaughlin of Blackstock. Neil ran the business until Nov. 19, 1991 when he sold it to Brad Black, our current owner. Brad changed the name to Black’s Water Supply Inc. and will have been in business 24 years come this 19th of Nov. 2015. We have a staff of 15 people during the peak summer months which goes down to five during the winter months. Our company now has nine tandem trucks and two tractor tanker trucks. We can deliver up to 7,300 gallons per trip! Trucks range from 3,500 up to 7,300 gallons.